Revenue Rush Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “we”, “us” and/or “our” means), legal entity established under the law of United Kingdom, registered address Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX, respects the Personal Data of individuals, adheres to the principles of privacy, and takes appropriate technical and organizational measures for secure processing of Personal Data obtained in the process of rendering Services on the Site: https://revenue-rush.com/ (hereinafter -the “Site”), guarantees the storage and use of Personal Data in accordance with the defined purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these goals.
Revenue-rush may be contacted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawful Collection and Processing
You are not required to provide us your personal data, but without adequate information we will not be able to provide you with some of our services.
We process your personal data only if at least one of the following applies:
you have given consent to the processing of your personal data;
processing is necessary for entering into or the execution of an agreement with you or in order to render you with products and services; processing is necessary for compliance with applicable legislation
We do not sell your Personal Data and use it strictly to provide you with Services and improve them. In this way, we act as a data controller, and for data processing, we act as data processor.
Collecting or Receiving Personal Data
During the provision of our services, we collect or receive your personal following
- We are entitled to verify the authenticity of the provided User data, his/her identity card or any other documentation on third-party databases. You should realize and give consent that your information/documentation will be used in the following cases:
- Information about how you access our website, your account, including information about the device (type, ID), operation system type and version, language settings, the browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and details about how you browse through our websites
and platform. We collect some of this information by using “cookies” or other similar technologies directly from your device;
- Information for analytics: We use data analytics to provide site functionality and improve services. We use analytics software for understanding the Site’s functionality. This software can record information, for example, how often you visit the Site, date and time of visit, visited sections of the Website, possibly the number of clicks, session duration, what happens in applications, aggregated usage, performance data, web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit, application errors, debugging information, and source of opening the Site. We do not link the informationstored in the analytics software with any personal information that you send;
- We obtain the location information you provide in your profile or your IP address. With your consent, we may also determine location by using other information from your devices, such as precise location information from GPS or information about wireless networks or cell towers near your mobile device. We use and store information about your location to provide features and to improve and customize the Services, for example, for Revenue-rush’s internal analytics and performance monitoring; localization, regional requirements, and policies for the Services; for local content, search results, and recommendations; and (using non-precise location information) marketing. If you have consented to share your precise device location details but would no longer like to continue sharing that information with us, you may revoke your consent to the sharing of that information through the settings or on your mobile device.
Location of Personal Data Storage
The Administration uses servers to store Personal Data [Hubspot, EU]
We will not store your data longer than it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they are processed, or to comply with the statutory requirements. Over time, we can minimize your personal data or can make your data pseudonymized or anonymized. In case of anonymization, we shall use this information for statistical or other purposes without further notice, as such information ceases to be personal.
We may collect the following data:
- Language Settings
- Type of device
- Type and version of operating system
- Online identification (IP address)
- Language settings
- Date and time you entered the Service
- Session duration
- Visited sections of Site
- Cursor movement across the screen
- Mouse Scroll on Site
4. The contents of messages and other personal data You provide to us
Rights of Personal Data Subjects
The right to be informed.
You may obtain our confirmation of your data being processed.
The right of access.
If you want to know which of your personal data we process, you can request this information at any time. Thus, when applying you must state your specific requirements, so we could legitimately consider your request and provide a response. We will process your request in the shortest reasonable time, but at the same time please remember that it is a complex process to provide you a full and legitimate answer in relation to your personal data, that can take up to a month. If your request is deemed excessive – we reserve the right to require monetary compensation for facilitation of your excessive request.
The right to rectification.
You may have the right to rectify your Personal Data you have shared with us. Through your settings of the Services, you can update your account information, change your profile settings.
The right to erasure.
You may ask us to erase your Personal Data at any time. If you approach us with such a request, we will delete all your Personal Data without undue delay, provided that your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the provision of the Services or other permitted purposes, in particular in connection with exercising and defending our legal rights, or meeting our legal obligations. We will also delete (and ensure deletion by the processors that we engage) all your Personal Data in case you withdraw your consent or in the circumstances that the law requires us to do so.
The right to object.
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data on the basis of our legitimate interests. In such case, we will no longer process your Personal Data, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for their further processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of our legal claims.
If you object to processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, we will cease to process your
data for these purposes.
The right to data portability.
You may obtain and reuse your personal data for own purposes across different services. You may move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without affecting its usability. If such movement is excessive or requires substantial involvement – we reserve the right to require monetary compensation for facilitation of your excessive request.
For the purposes of security, we may request you to present your ID document to verify your
identity and authority to manage your personal data.
We realize that individuals trust us to protect their personal information. We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards designed to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect your personal information in our possession, no method of transmission over the internet, or security system is perfect, and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
We believe strongly in protecting our customers’ personal data, and understand that doing so is critical to help us preserve trust and confidence in our Site. GDPR-compliant features are built into the Site, including features to enable us to offer our customers transparency into and control over their personal data, and technical measures to ensure that our customers’ personal data is protected as it crosses borders. We believe in making it easy for you to use our Site in a manner that complies with privacy and data protection laws like the GDPR.
The security of your Personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
Cookies are small text files that websites store on Your computer or mobile devices when You start using them. Thus, Services over time will remember Your preferences and actions, in particular, you won’t have to re-enter your preferences. Our cookies themselves do not identify the individual user – they identify only the computer or mobile device You use and Your preferences.
We inform You that settings of particular web browsers may prohibit collecting cookies, and other technologies. At the same time, You have to understand that if You disable some files, cookies, the functionality of our Site and App may become limited, and You won’t be able to use all of their features. Incorrect operation of certain services is also possible.
If you have questions:
Revenue Rush Ltd. (United Kingdom) acts as controller in regard to personal data. You may get in touch with the controller at email@example.com
Write to us at the following address:
Kemp House 152-160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX